EASA Part M Overview and Recurrent Training
The Aims of the course are to give delegates a recurrent understanding of the operator’s responsibilities, contracted arrangements, Subpart J and Subpart I responsibilities.
DETAILED CONTENT / TOPICS (the following subjects will be addressed)
- Regulatory Framework
- Organisations Approval Ratings
- Managing Competencies in a Part M Environment
- Understanding the Role of The ARC
- Subpart B – Accountability
- Subpart C – Continuing Airworthiness
- Subpart D – Maintenance Standards
- Subpart E – Components
- Subpart G – Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation
- Subpart H – Certificate of Release to Service
- Subpart I – Airworthiness Review Certificate
The course is focused and stimulating, very practical and participation is encouraged. It is ideally suited to Accountable Managers, Post Holders CAMO and Quality Personnel.
A background in an aviation environment.
To give delegates an overview of Part M implementation and how to avoid potential problems.
1 day – The training will commence at 09.00 and finish at 17.30, with appropriate refreshment breaks.